PAT DS85 Console:
The DS85 LMI from PAT America is a CAN-Bus based LMI that provides a full range of precise information right in the cab. Designed for use in smaller telescopic cranes and boom trucks, the DS85 is installed and calibrated to the crane’s load chart, including specific load and geometric limits or boom length, angle, tip height and operating radius. The system’s microprocessor technology allows operators to work with confidence by giving them constant access to the information they need. Having this invaluable data during demanding situations results in more productive lifts.
The DS85 load moment indicator system works especially well in small telescopic cranes. The complete control and display unit is built into a housing the size of a car radio, which can be inserted into the machines dashboard.
The double line dot matrix display is able to display all operating data. The DS85 uses CAN bus technology throughout the system, the advantages of which can be found not only in the central unit, but in the sensor technology as well. In comparison to conventional analog technology, this provides added system diagnostic possibilities which lead to shorter commissioning and service times
- Measures true load moment
- Displays actual and allowable load, boom length, boom angle, and load radius
- Alerts the operator of an impending two block condition
- Integrated light bar provides a quick reference of the crane’s utilization
- Quick and easy set-up through the operator’s console
- User-friendly console
- Meets SAE and ANSI B-30.5 standards
- Self diagnostics
There are no reviews yet.