HoistCam™ is a rapidly deployable wireless camera system that provides an operator with a direct video feed from anywhere on a job site. HoistCam is a rugged camera system that can be installed in seconds on the hook block of a crane to the boom tip or, at the location of the blind lift. Attached to any surface with magnets and safety lanyard, HoistCam improves the situational awareness of an operator by increasing safety and productivity during blind and distant operations.
The single channel mini HoistCamTM platform comes with day-and-night monitor and one wireless 700TVL camera within, safety lanyard, and mounting magnet. Wired power (HC120) or optional battery pack (HC123) is required. All of this comes in a handy transport case.
• IP67 rated weatherproof camera
• Fixed lens camera
• Magnetic mount (no drilling)
• Integrated wireless transmitter with up to 2000ft range
• Powered at boom tip with 12VDC to 24VDC
• 2.4Ghz directional wireless antenna and receiver
• Base magnets to mount to any magnetic surface
• 9.7in display with heavy duty RAM® suction cup mount
• Infrared illuminators for night time viewing
• Operating temperatures between -10°C to +50°C
Blind lifts for tower cranes, telescopic boom cranes and overhead cranes, where line-of-sight is impossible for the operator, are now a thing of the past. The 3 part wireless camera is designed to be used where a standard HoistCam (such as an HC180) may not fit such as boom tips, trolleys, or where a smaller camera may be needed.
The mini HC120 series HoistCam can be used on various types of cranes and equipment. HoistCam HC120 series is a lower cost alternative for placing the eyes of the operator around the load. Safety is increased, and efficiency improved by making instant visual information available anywhere.Click here for our entire lineup of HoistCam products.