HoistCam™ is a rapidly deployable wireless camera system that provides an operator with a direct video feed from anywhere on a job site. HoistCam is a rugged camera system that can be installed in seconds on the hook block of a crane to the boom tip or, at the location of the blind lift. The Cameras are attachable to any surface with magnets and a safety lanyard. HoistCam improves the situational awareness of an operator by increasing safety and productivity during blind and distant operations.
The single channel mini HoistCamTM platform comes with day-and-night monitor and one wireless 700TVL camera within, safety lanyard, and mounting magnet. In order to operate, either wired power (HC120) or optional battery pack (HC123) is required. All of this comes inside of a handy transport case.
- IP67 rated weatherproof camera
- Fixed lens camera
- Magnetic mount (no drilling)
- Integrated wireless transmitter with up to 2000ft range
- Powered at boom tip with 12VDC to 24VDC
- 2.4Ghz directional wireless antenna and receiver
- Base magnets to mount to any magnetic surface
- 9.7in display with heavy duty RAM® suction cup mount
- Infrared illuminators for night time viewing
- Operating temperatures between -10°C to +50°C
Blind lifts for tower cranes, telescopic boom cranes, as well as overhead cranes, where line-of-sight is impossible for the operator, are now a thing of the past. You can use the 3 part wireless camera where a standard HoistCam (such as an HC180) may not fit such as boom tips, trolleys, or where a smaller camera may be needed.
The mini HC120 series HoistCam is usable on various types of cranes and equipment. The HoistCam HC120 series offers an alternative for placing the eyes of the operator around the load. The HC120 improves safety and efficiency by making instant visual information available anywhere.