The HC110 has split screen, wired winch, as well as site/backup cameras allow the operator to view multiple angles. The cameras are equally useful in marine, construction, and industrial applications. From crawler cranes to dump trucks, and tower cranes to overhead cranes, HoistCam makes it possible to eliminate all of the blind spots and dangerous lifts while increasing safety and productivity around the operator.
- Quick to mount and install with magnetic mount
- Complies with OSHA Operational Safety Aid requirements
- Push buttons to quickly switch between different camera views
- Single, dual or quad split-screen monitor capabilities
- 12VDC to 24VDC power compatible
- Integrates with existing HoistCam
Wired cameras can be integrated into the HoistCam wireless systems as well. Below depicts a wired camera as well as wireless HoistCam HC180. With a single press of a button, the operator can switch between viewing the load directly and viewing the winch.