MENTOR QVGA Console:
The mentor QVGA safe load indicator comprises a central microprocessor unit with an integrated display and operating console together with various sensors to record measured values. The system components are connected via CAN bus.
The iVISOR mentor QVGA displays all geometrical information such as length and angle of main boom, working radius and tip height of the boom. It also displays the actual load and the maximum load permitted by load chart. Furthermore, it has an acoustical alarm, a warning light for overload, and a pre-warning light.
The graphic display allows for a simple interactive configuration setup, as well as sensor calibration (zero adjustment), and troubleshooting sensor output screen. The console has a warning light for anti-two-block conditions and an override switch for overload or anti-two-block condition.
The Mentor QVGA features:
- Programmable according to IEC61131-3 and with C
- 32 Bit microprocessor technology for rapid control functions and high calculation performance
- Minimal installation and maintenance costs due to CAN-Bus technology
- Use of application-specific protocols such as SAE J1939
- BestView – Adaptive display controls for optimal readability
- Event Recorder and radio module (optional)