The A450266 has been replaced by the A450267
- The LMAP features FASTCAL, our exclusive technology that delivers the industry’s fastest calibration time.
- Automatically transmits rated capacity, actual load, a percent of rated capacity, load radius, boom angle, boom length, and crane configuration data to an easy-to-read digital display.
- Visual and audible alarms to alert operators of potential overloading
- Backlit digital display
- The LCD screen provides continues display of crane geometry in all lighting conditions, as well as offering multiple language options, easy-to-understand graphics, and quick set-up.
- IP65 rated enclosure, ideal for boom-truck applications.
The Load Moment Area Protection (LMAP) system is intended to aid the crane operator by continuously monitoring the load and warning of an approach to an overload or two-block condition.
The Area protection when set, this alarm permits the operator to define the operating zone by only two set points. The use of this method of setting results in a greatly enhanced working area, and also clearly defines the operating zone.
- Hoist Drum Rotation Indicator
- Plug-and-Play ͞Piggyback͟ Angle Display.
LMAP System Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 6v to 36v
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 85° C
- Protection: IP66/67
- Integrated pre-calibrated 250 bar Pressure Transducer.
- I/O: 8 Analog & 4 Digital Inputs
- Display: High Resolutions LCD with Bar Graph.