WIKA HIRSCHMANN # 064-143-060-004
Replaces PAT / Hirschmann / WIKA # 064-103-060-002
Manitowoc # 9333101454
WG143/4 Angle Sensor (w/mtg. for LWG208/12/13/49/52)
- Angle range: 0° to +90°>
- Accuracy: < 0.2°
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C to +70°C
- The length-angle sensor (LWG) is a combination of two transducers in one box, fitted at the base section of the boom. It measures the length and the angle of the boom.
- A reeling drum drives a potentiometer, which is the length transducer. Part of the length transducer circuit is the length cable on the drum, which is a two-conductor cable (screen and live). It is connected to the anti-two-block switch at the boom head and to a slip ring body in the LWG. The angle transducer is fitted in a small box filled with oil. A pendulum drives the axle of the angle potentiometer.
- The power supply voltage is -5.00V
- The output signal for the angle transducer is: -1.875V up to -3.125V