• Automatically develops sling model and applies sling and hardware properties
• Structurally analyzes each element and provides quick confirmation through a color-coded 3D image
• Define load dimensions, hitch type and add hardware such as collector rings, shackles and fittings to the rigging plan through a simple user interface
• Customized inventory manager
• Provides accurate detailed working drawings of the load and rigging with specifications and bill of materials
Rigging Pro calculates the load center of gravity and sling tensions and displays your rigging assembly in 3D. You can view the load from all sides, experiment with different rigging components, and ensure that your hardware will do the job. It even alerts you to potentially hazardous situations. Rigging Pro automatically develops the rigging model, calculates loads and evaluates capacities. You can select components from a database of Crosby® hardware or enter hardware and fabrications into a customized inventory for reference. Rigging Pro lets you create accurate drawings of the load and rigging, allowing you to communicate effectively to the field the best way to accomplish the rigging task.System Requirements:
• Windows 95/98/XP/NT/2000
• Pentium II Processor or Higher (233 MHz minimum)
• 64 MB Ram
• 120 MB Hard Drive Space
• 600 x 800 Pixels Screen Size, High Color
Click here to download The Rigging Pro Program!
After installing the program, install this support file.