The GS820 Display/Receiver provides a wireless solution to improve the safety, in addition to, efficiency of mobile crane operations. The GS820 Graphical Display combines the ability to monitor a wide range of sensors with the capability of adding load charts to the system. It also features a built in data logger for logging critical information and the versatility to monitor a combination of different types of sensors.
- • Monitors up to 32 sensors and display a wide variety of them simultaneously on the screen.
- • View up to 20 fields of data on the display.
- • Users can switch between a graphical display of data and a text-only display of data.
- • Direct Sequence-Spread Spectrum-Two Way Communication.
- • Reception range: 4,300 feet / 1,300 meters.
- • User settable limits as well as alarms for each installed sensor.
- • The USB port allows uploading of load charts/firmware or download of data logger content to a USB drive.
- • Operators can set up to 99 parts of line.
- • Operating Temperature: -4°F to +158°F / -20°C to +70°C.
- • We also have a 2 year warranty against defects.
- • Ram mounting bracket.
- • Able to monitor any combination of the following: Load Cells, Load Pins, Line Riding Tensiometers, Angle/List Angle, Angle/Length, Anti-Two-Block, Wind Speed, Rope Payout, Tip Height, Load Charts and Custom Applications.
- • 6 inch Grayscale LCD display with transflective technology which is excellent for both sunlight and night time readability.
- • 3/32 inch thick polycarbonate window protects the LCD against shock from tools.
- • Display will data log up to 32,000 events (Events can include: out of limit alarms, productivity data, etc.).
- • Digital addressing allows users to easily add, change, and remove sensors in the field as required.
- • Diagnostic mode.
- • Listening mode option for remote sensor monitoring.
- • The display will trip function lockouts on cranes that have installed solenoid valves when limits are exceeded.
||GS820 Wireless Display/Receiver
||Display Power Cable Yellow 6ft
||Wireless Boom Angle Sensor
||10K Wireless Load Pin & Trans
||12K Wireless Load Pin & Trans
||12K Wireless Load Cell
||18K Wireless Load Cell
||35K Wireless Load Cell
||35K Adapter Plate Kit
||Wind Speed Sensor
||Wind Speed Sensor
||Wireless A2B Sensor
||Weight & Chain
||Wireless Cable Reel