LSI Trimble GS112 Cable Reel:
The stainless steel cable in the GS112 can terminate at the end of the first telescoping section on a proportional boom, which eliminates the need to run the cable all the way to the boom tip and reducing cable breakage.
Unlike competitors, the LSI Anti-Two-Block System is wireless. The wireless feature allows for a stronger cable reel cable by eliminating the need to move the A2B signal through it. A stronger cable helps to prevent cable breakage when working in proximity to trees and other hazards.
Every part of the GS112 Cable Reel is designed for maximum durability. The length is recorded by 2 magnetic switches which are driven by a series of magnets sealed in the reel drum. This measuring method is contact free, so none of the wear common with a traditional potentiometer will occur.
The measurement device is optimized for crane movement. This is perfect if you are looking for accuracy, the angle and length sensors are read 4 times per second, while the data is being transmitted to the display. The angle sensor accuracy is .2 degrees.
Users have the ability to quickly setup as well as adjust the boom angle from the LSI display, eliminating the need to manually adjust the boom angle physically on the cable reel.
The GS112 Cable Reel is able to operate within a range of -22°F to 150°F (-30°C to 65°C).
GS112 Additional Information:
- Measures a maximum boom extension of 140 ft. (42.67 m)
- Integrated boom angle sensor
- Includes wireless transmittal box; transmitting boom length and angle to the system display
- Transmission Range: 4,300 feet (1,300 meters)
- Ships standard with 1 “D” Cell Lithium Battery
- The GS112 Cable Reel can be left or right hand cab mounted; adjusting automatically to orientation