GS110 Cable Reel Information:
The Cable Reel is entirely made of stainless steel with scaled bearings and a stainless steel wire. The Mini Cable Reel frame is 9.13” wide X 7.25” tall, and its compact design will retrofit onto a diverse range of crane types. Angle sensor accuracy is .2 degrees.
The transmitter box operates with one “D” cell lithium battery 3.6 or alkaline 1.5 V, providing 1 to 2 years battery life for typical applications.
- Designed for two styles of boom: proportional hydraulic crane booms and booms with a maximum boom length of 32 feet (10 meters)
- The stainless steel cable can terminate at the end of the first telescoping section on a proportional boom, eliminating the need to run the cable all the way to the boom tip and reducing cable breakage.
- The extension length of the cable is 32 feet (10 meters)
- For proportional boom designs, the GS110 eliminates the need to run the cable all the way to the boom tip, helping to eliminate cable breakage.
- Quickly setup and adjust the boom angle from the display, eliminating the need to manually adjust the boom angle physically on the cable reel.
- The angle and length data is read 4 times per second.
- The radio range with line of sight: 4000 ft. (1300 m)
- Angle sensor accuracy is .2°
- Left or right hand cab-mounted, the angle sensor will automatically adjust orientation
- The transmitter box is powered by one “D” cell lithium battery. Users can also use a “D” cell alkaline battery if required.