GS010-01 Wireless Angle Sensor:
- Provides accurate monitoring of Boom Angle, List & Trim, Out of Level, and other custom applications
- Applications also include: Luffing Job Angle, Live Mast, Barge List Angle, etc.
- Typical range is 4,300 ft. (1,300 m)
- Temperature compensated for maximum accuracy
- Installed with GS550, GS553, and GS820 displays or Wire Gateway Router
GS010-01 Additional Information:
Our standard inclinometer has a span from -90º to +130º. Our list trim sensor has a span from -45º to +45º. We also offer a 360º version.
The GS010-01 doesn’t have any moving parts and it doesn’t use any type of liquid.
The GS010-01 is self-leveling in its design. With the tapped mounting blacks in place, you can simply place the boom or structure at zero degrees and adjust the angle sensor until you see the green light flash. The green light indicates that the inclinometer is level. At that point, the only thing left to do is tighten it down and it’s done. You won’t need to move the boom or structure to a high angle to do a span calibration. This feature eliminates the hassle, saving time and money.