The GS320 Wireless Wind Speed Display offers maximum benefit for crane applications where wind speed monitoring is critical. In the crane industry, wind is a dangerous as well as potentially deadly element in the day to day operating environment. Our GS320 Wind Speed Display as well as our GS020 Wind Speed Sensor offer users an effective and proven solution for monitoring wind speed
• Displays the current wind value on a large, brightly lit LED display.
• Users are able to set a wind speed alarm level.
• The Trimble Lifting Solutions Wind Speed System consists of: GS320 Wind Speed Display/Receiver, Display Power Cable, as well as the GS020 Wireless Battery-Powered Anemometer (GS020 Anemometer has the ability to communicate with the GS320, GS550 and GS820 Displays, and with the Gateway)
• Users can display wind speed units in mile per hour in addition to meters per second.
• Line of sight communication range: 4,300 feet (1,300 meters)
• Has the ability to output a lockout signal to engage hydraulic solenoid valves. You can also output the alarm signal to an external light or siren as an alternative.
• Trimble Lifting Solutions GS Series Displays and Sensors feature accurate and reliable Direct Sequence-Spread Spectrum-Two Way Communication.
• Users can order extra displays which are able to work in “listening mode”. In “listening mode” an unlimited number of displays can listen to ONE wind speed sensor. For example, you can have a refinery application and one wind speed sensor placed at the highest point. You can then have an unlimited number of displays spread out monitoring distance and showing the wind speed value on each display from the single wind speed sensor.
• To save battery life, when the display is powered off the wind sensor goes into “listening mode”. While in this state, it will not transmit until the display is turned back on.
• Up to 2 years battery life.
• Standard accuracy is 3%, with the option of an NIST traceable version (with 1% accuracy)
• The Display voltage input is 10-30 volts.
• Display Dimensions: 4.7” tall X 3.7” wide X 1.125” deep.
• Display ships with ram mounting bracket allowing for easy positioning of the display.
||GS320 Wind Speed Display
||Display Power Cable Yellow 6ft
||Wind Speed Sensor
||Wind Speed Sensor
Manuals and service documentation