031-300-060-452 Pressure Transducer (4.20mA, 300 bar, M12, 9/16-18)
- Operating voltage 10 … 32 V DC
- Current consumption 25 mA max.
- Measuring range 0 … 300 bar
- Overrange limit 800 bar
- Signal output 4 … 20 mA, override and short circuit protection
- Accuracy < ±0,25 % FS typ. /< ±0,5 % FS max.
- Material stainless steel housing
- Operating temperature -40 … +85 ºC
- Storage temperature -40 … +100 ºC
- Degree of protection (IP) IP 67 (according to DIN 40050)
The PAT pressure transducers measure high static and dynamic pressure values of liquids or gases in rough operating environments. Measuring precision is maintained even during continuous operation at extremely dynamic pressure. The current interface makes a simple integration of the pressure transducers into existing systems possible.
Part Number 044-314-060-003 Pressure Transducers are no longer available.
Pressure Transducer Replacement Kit 031-300-101-515 contains all necessary items required to change to the updated DAVS300/3401 pressure transducer.