GC018 18K Wireless Load Cell (18,000 lb. / 9 Tons):
- Each load cell ships pre-calibrated, eliminating the need for test weights
- Direct Sequence-Spread Spectrum-Two Way Communication
- Transmission Range: 4,300 feet (1,300 meters)
- Operating temperature: -30°F to +180°F (-35°C to +85°C)
- Accuracy of /- 1% on a single part of line
- Ships as standard with 1-“D” Cell lithium battery (2 years battery life)
GC018 Additional Information:
The GC018 Wireless Load Cells from Trimble’s Lifting Solutions Division are ideal for installation inline on cranes and lifting equipment. They are critically important elements in the structural integrity of the safe lifting of the load.
Users can replace lithium battery with “D” Cell alkaline battery if lithium replacement battery is unavailable when battery goes low (Alkaline battery life: 6 months to 1 year).
Each load cell is temperature compensated for increased accuracy.
For crane applications the load cell can be mounted above a ball, odd parted on the block or even parted at the boom tip.