The PRS 90 is a wireless indicating system for mobile cranes. The systems flexible design allows for the monitoring single or multiple sensor inputs. The sensor inputs are displayed on a large color graphic display which is capable of displaying up to seven senors at one time. PRS 90 utilizes Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (FHSS) which transmits on one of 25 different channels to ensure accurate and consistent reception of data. FHSS also provides additional protection against interference common to construction job sites.
• Provides the operator with precisely the information needed to operate safely and efficiently.
• Displays a combination of load, boom angle, windspeed and anti-two block.
• Operator defined limits with audible and visual warning and relay output for function lock-out VGA color display with camera option to monitor hoist spooling and load positioning.
• Ideal for any size mobile telescopic or conventional crane.
• FHSS - Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology for reliable and secure data.
• Operating range up to 1000 with sensor accuracy +/- 1 %.