The PAT Krueger PRS 40 EZ is a load indicator for cranes that features flexible design allowing for monitoring single or multiple sensor inputs in wireless and hardwired applications. The system can monitor up to two wireless and one hardwired sensor at the same time, giving the operator the versatility to combine wireless and hardwired sensors. In wireless applications the PAT Krueger PRS 40 EZ utilizes Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (FHSS) which transmits on one of 25 different channels to ensure accurate and consistent reception of data. FHSS also provides additional protection against interference common to construction job sites.
• Used in wireless and hardwired applications
• Monitors combinations of load, boom angle, wind speed, and anti-two block
• Operator pre-set limits with audible and visual warning
• Monitors up to two wireless and one hardwired sensor at one time
• Operating range up to 1000 feet in wireless applications
• Installs quickly and easily on any size mobile crane
• Meets industry standards for indicating devices