The GS320 Wireless Wind Speed Display offers maximum benefit for crane applications where wind speed monitoring is critical. In the crane industry, wind is a potentially deadly element in the day to day operating environment. Our GS320 Wind Speed Display and GS020 Wind Speed Sensor offer users an effective and proven solution for monitoring wind speedFeatures:
• Displays the current wind value on a large, brightly lit LED display.
• Users can set a wind speed alarm level.
• The Trimble Lifting Solutions Wind Speed System consists of: GS320 Wind Speed Display/Receiver, Display Power Cable and GS020 Wireless Battery-Powered Anemometer (GS020 Anemometer has the ability to communicate with the GS320, GS550 and GS820 Displays, and with the Gateway)
• Users can display wind speed units in mile per hour or meters per second.
• Line of sight communication range: 4,300 feet (1,300 meters)
• Has the ability to output a lockout signal to engage hydraulic solenoid valves (or output the alarm signal to an external light or siren)
• Trimble Lifting Solutions GS Series Displays and Sensors feature accurate and reliable Direct Sequence-Spread Spectrum-Two Way Communication.
• Users can order extra displays that work in “listening mode” (In “listening mode,” an unlimited number of displays can listen to ONE wind speed sensor. For example, if you have a refinery application and you buy one wind speed sensor and place it at the highest point, you can then have an unlimited number of displays spread out monitoring distance and showing the wind speed value on each display from the single wind speed sensor.)
• To save battery life, when the display is powered off the wind sensor goes into “listening mode” and will not transmit until the display is turned back on.
• Up to 2 years battery life.
• Standard accuracy is 3%, with the option of an NIST traceable version (with 1% accuracy)
• Display voltage input is 10-30 volts.
• Display Dimensions: 4.7” tall X 3.7” wide X 1.125” deep.
• Display ships with ram mounting bracket allowing for easy positioning of the display.
|GS320-00||GS320 Wind Speed Display|
|LB006||Display Power Cable Yellow 6ft|
|GS026-01||Wind Speed Sensor|
|GS020||Wind Speed Sensor|