The Load Moment Area Protection (LMAP) system is intended to aid the crane operator by continuously monitoring the load and warning of an approach to an overload or two-block condition. The Area protection when set, this alarm permits the operator to define the operating zone by only two set points. The use of this method of setting results in a greatly enhanced working area, and also clearly defines the operating zone.
• The LMAP features FASTCAL, our exclusive technology that delivers the industry's fastest calibration time.
• Automatically transmits rated capacity, actual load, percent of rated capacity, load radius, boom angle, boom length, and crane configuration data to an easy-to-read digital display.
• Visual and audible alarms to alert operators of potential overloading.
• Backlight digital display.
• Continuous display of crane geometry in all lighting conditions, and offers multiple language options, easy-to-understand graphics, and quick set-up.
• IP65 rated enclosure, ideal for boom-truck applications.
|Greer Part #||Description|
|A450233||Greer LMAP On Dash Display|
|A450874||MG500 Computer 4CT & 2JIC-6|
|A047730||Cable ASSY-DISPLAY EXT 13'|
|A250126||ATB SWITCH ASSY-2WAY CONN|
|P040056||ATB Cordset Microchange 2P 6 ft.|
|A240655||Reeling Drum Assy 110 ft. EXT|
|P010114||Length Potentiometer 5K|
|P010103||Angle Sensor Pot.Novotechnic|
|S240404||Slip Ring Assembly|
|S240601||Base Plate Assy Complete w/ Sensors|